1.22.2009

SCG 4ever!! I will miss you Baby Kim!!











Through the economic changes and life's ever-growing need to change and push us along to bigger and better things.. whether we like it or not.. several people I have grown to know and love have left SCG. For those who don't know, SCG aka Scottsdale Children's Group is the place I have worked for the last couple of years. A doctor's office full of girls and estrogen ha ha but surprisingly I love every last one of them!! Baby Kim was our last fallen soldier, baby kim because we had another kimmi:)




Anyways, miss Baby Kim I will miss you very much! But I sure look forward to your fun facts every Tuesday just like last semester! I wish you all of the best back to school and hope our lives cross again! LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment