1.14.2009

A New Year, Workin on a New Me

Funny thing.. whenever I ask people at work how they are or how things are going they always say "oh, its going". I never really understood why they said it rather than "good" or "not too bad", but finally the day has come when I know EXACTLY how they feel.

This year so far is going.. going and going...

About to start back at school soon and I am super excited:) Quite possibly a little nervous though :/ I just know how hard it's been in the past and so I'm not really sure how much I will love this next semester. One reason I am dying to go back to school for is to see my girls!! I miss you guys so much! .. oh... and Addy, miss you too:) I am so blessed with such amazing classmates and outstanding friends! I would have dropped out and probly died 3 times over without them!!

I have so much to be greatful for so I have no idea why I feel like I'm dragging.. possibly my new diet plan.. I feel like all I eat is carrots and apples and water ha ha not really but for reals a girl has got to eat! For those who don't know, at work we are doing our own little "biggest loser" thing and I eagerly signed up to drop my extra holiday/nursing student pounds. The whole point is to lose the weight healthily(not sure if that is even a real word) and keep the weight off. So we started 1/5 and I have lost 4 pounds, pretty proud possum over here:) It's really not about the weight for me, just about how it fits on me ha ha but it is nice to see a measurable result and to feel it, too.

Hopefully things will start to get back on track with school starting up, getting into shape and seeing my friends again- putting my focus towards something positive and motivating.

As you can see, I still haven't uploaded any photos recently, my B. I will get on it soon.. possibly..

Love!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lexa. You are so young still. Please don't get down on yourself. There is a lot going on in your life so I know how hard it can get mentally. I wish I had the answers! Good job on getting healthier! I can't wait to see you at school Tuesday. Hopefully this semester will be easier! Either way, we will all make sure that we all pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Biggest Looser idea is great! Too bad you are already skinny and don't need to loose weight!!!

    ReplyDelete