1.22.2009

Officially back to school...

So yes, two posts in one day. Each fairly deserving it's spot, and plus .. i'm lazy. If I kept up with these kinds of things I would not have two posts in one day but, oh well. I am back to school.

I know sometimes I definitely complain a lot about being back in school, but it's there that everything falls into place. I have the most amazing friends I get to spend all day with and I am learning and growing in every way possible. Yes, I admit, lectures are pretty dry sometimes, filled with who knows what for reasons who knows why but it's great. Hard to get back into the groove of actually having to pay attention but I am getting there, slowly. Good news- I wrote notes all day... okay so they don't always pertain to anything even close to what's being taught, but really can you blame me? Okay so maybe I'm slightly A.D.D., at least I'm not sleeping like half of my class:)

Crazy to think I've already made it to block III!! Only one more block after this, insane! I'm so glad I didn't quit last semester, because I really wanted to.. several times!! Whoever thought nursing school was hard? HA HA.

So anyways.. guess I will see you all in May because pretty sure I will be studying, or studying, or... possibly hiking:) (love you mimz!)

oh ps for those who know I am trying to drop my winter warmth, i've lost a total of 8 inches:) pretty excited about it!! It's been two and a half weeks, and I know it's not much but I enjoy it. Hooray for the SB's!! Love!



Nursing gals(ALS, jackie, mimz, and cleavis AKA me, anna, lindsay, and briley brown)




Backrow gals:)

3 comments:

  1. Good job on the inches lost!!! I'm confused where you have lost them though! You have NO inches to loose!!!

    I just started my diet today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Alexa, it's Jen Ray. I haven't seen you forever. Nursing school?...that's awesome. I'm so proud. Oh, and I am loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24/1/09 07:28

    Love it, but you take my nick name off of there we are thinking of a new one for me. haha I couldn't make it without you I'm glad you didn't quit and I am glad that I recovered from my test anxiety attacks or I don't think I would be here either! Love!

    ReplyDelete