1.05.2009

The Holidays...

I hope everyone had great holidays! I know I did! Christmas, for a really long time has not been about the presents, its just a time at the end of each year to take a look at my life and realize all I have to be greatful for.
This past year I have had so many wonderful things to be greatful for... the opportunity to go to school, new/old friends, new/old family, amazing vacations, SYTYCD live tour!!, a great job, .. la dee da so much to be grateful for! Christmas eve was so fun we rocked pizza and poker! Christmas morning was a bit different this year, my little brother was gone and he is the reason I love Christmas morning. He wakes up super early and separates everyone's presents and wakes us all up and we have a blast. This year with him gone we all rolled out of bed around 8 or so and opened presents and at breakfast yum:) ...
New years eve was actually a hit this year, went to F1 raceway and danced the night away with briley brown:) and a million other people it was amazing! Then dropped by a waffle party then watched baby mama gotta love it!
Being off school I have just been working as much as I can to try and save some money for the upcoming semester.. prolly spending a little too much of it but hey you only live once. Am I right? Ha ha.
Well sorry I don't think I took any pics this whole holiday season.. crappy crappy.. I will try and remember to take pics to show. love!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you crazy girl. Sounds like a great Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete